Sunday, April 12, 2009

My Bucket List

- Go on a cruise: I think it would be fun and a good experience
- Go to England/Europe: Visit where Blake served his mission
- Visit all 50 states: To see all the wonderful things in the US
- Write a song: I love music and I would love to have my own song
- Save a life: To know that I was the reason to help someone live and there family so they didn't have to suffer
- Be a hero to someone: So maybe I can change someones life, like people have for me
- Make someones dream come true: To have someone feel like they are on top of the world and so happy because you did something small for them
- Get married and have kids: I have always had a love for kids and I would love to have my own
- Play college basketball: Basketball is one of my most favorite things and its always been a dream of mine
- Write a book: Maybe I can inspire someone to change and be better like books I have read

1 comment:

  1. Cool post Cass! I never knew that you wanted to write a book or write a song!

    ReplyDelete