Sunday, April 19, 2009

Fly Away Home

The movie Fly Away Home is one of my all time favorite movies! I loved it when I was little. I probably watched it 2 times a week. Well in this movie a girl finds a bunch of little chicken eggs. She took them home and was going to raise them. She took them to her room and in her dresser drawers she put blankets all bunched up to put the eggs in so they would hatch. When I was little I always wanted to do this. So I would get a little bucket think that we had and some baby blankets. I would put the blanket in the bucket and bunch it up just like in the movie. I would then get pool balls and put them in the holes and pretend they were my eggs. I would check them and make sure they were warm and doing good so they would hatch. I thought this was so fun. I had never told anyone about this until just barely. I just told my mom and she said that she would always see them and wonder what in the heck was going on. Ha I guess I was just a crazy little kid who wanted some chickens :) haha

No comments:

Post a Comment