Sunday, April 5, 2009

faced death!!!

well i have a few stories that i could have died from. the first one i was about 2. i was with my cousin and we were driving home from the store. she got in a wreck and i guess we rolled and luckily nothing happened. i wasn't in my car seat so i was blessed! the next one i was also 2. we were boating and we stopped at the dock. no one was watching me and i fell off into the water. still no one knew. thankfully my uncle Todd who had just come into the family looked in the water and saw something blond floating. he reached in and pulled my up by my hair. so once again i could have drowned and no one would have known. so i guess i that was a sign it wasn't my time to leave this life. i am so glad that i am still here today because then i wouldn't have had all the great memories that i have now.

1 comment:

  1. It sounds like it wasn't terrible twos for you, but deathly twos! I'm glad your were okay. It sounds like your guardian angel was working overtime.

    Mrs. Scott

    ReplyDelete