Saturday, March 21, 2009

Inspiration

Have you ever gotten something like a letter that you just read all the time, that would give you inspiration or something? Well I received a letter that I read before every game that I played in this year. I thought that if I read it I would get some kind of inspiration or it would help me to be the best I could be and play well. I figured that when I read these words in this letter, it made me think that people were looking up to me and counting on me to be the best I could be. Now before big games this would scare me. I never wanted to let anyone down. In the middle of the season my coach, who I really look up to, came to me and said that she had something for me. She pulled out this paper that had a quote on it. She just told me that when she read this that night, she thought of me. This meant so much to me because it opened up my eyes a little and I knew that I had to do my best, and not disappoint her. Now before games I would start to read both the letter and this quote, and by that time I knew that I was able to do whatever my mind was set on doing. The most important thing I learned from this was that as long as I gave my best and nothing less, I had nothing to lose, I could only gain. Now I believe that it's up to you how thing turn out. I know for a fact that if you give your all in everything you do, things will always be in your benefit. Even if things don't turn out how you would like, I am sure that you can learn something from it and become better. I like to say: Accept NOTHING LESS than YOUR best!

No comments:

Post a Comment