Sunday, March 22, 2009

dreams-

i can remember one dream very well from when i was just little. i was 5 years old i think. to me this dream was a nightmare but now i just laugh about it. in this dream was my family and my grandma. here is the dream: my family and i were all just home and all the monsters from toy story were attacking us. they started to come into our house and on our yard. we told them to leave and to get away. we started to pack up our stuff and get into the pick-up. at that moment all the little creatures started over to my grandma's house. as soon as we realized where they were going to rushed over to pick her up. i remember that she couldn't walk fast so it was hard to get her into the pick-up. as soon as we got her in we took off and left all of our stuff and were free. now that i think of this dream i think it is so funny that i was so scared. the thing i remember most was the one eyed bug. ha anyways i will remember that dream forever! i loved it.
now have you ever had a dream and then woke up and thought it was real? here is another dream: I was in 8th grade going on a field trip with my class. i was sitting by a boy and i guess that i really liked him. we were on a train going to a museum...ha how lame! ha but we were sitting by each other and he put his arm around me. i thought it was great. it was weird because we were in the front of the train and 2 or the teachers were just talking to us and didn't even care. that made it even better know that they wouldn't make fun of us. well the dream went on and i think he kissed me. so i woke up and i thought that i really liked this boy. i kinda though about asking him out and all but then realized that it was a stupid dream and he didn't like me. i was heartbroken but things went on... Ü

No comments:

Post a Comment